Apparently I don't update my blog enough. Well I'm sorry... I'm a little busy. So here's the skinny on what's going down our lives:
December: Bought house, painted house, redid wood floors, got new carpeting, moved in the week before Christmas... best Christmas present EVER!!!
January: Started my second to last semester of school! Got new couches, set up tv downstairs, could not watch it, could only watch movies, it snowed, got a new antenna, could finally watch tv.
February: It snowed, it was cold, hung stuff up in our new house, wishing for warm weather, dying to go play in red dirt, Eric had two root canals, I had no cavities!
March: Found bulbs in the front year starting to grow up out of ground! Bought a new car, Eric states I'm setting him up for a doozie of mid life crisis because new car has a turbo engine and he got up to 80 mph on the onramp, told him if he gets ticket he gets taken off insurance and I get to drive his new baby, have worst interview of my life but still pull out the MRI job!
April: I have three daffodils! No wait, I have four daffodils! Tulips are getting ready to bloom, grass is green, chop of my hair, update my blog!!!
The End... more to come some day
(Happy Cass?) :)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



yes. Very happy. Thanks :) love you!
ReplyDelete